You can be confident your critical information is safe and secure with Google Workspace. The information security team at Google includes some of the world’s top experts in information, network and application security. Their job is to keep your information safe.
Google is trusted with top-tier data from some of the world’s prominent corporations; their global reputation is impeccable and understandably renowned.
When you sign up for Google Workspace from HostPapa, you will also have access to several customizable security features, including:
- Custom spam and inbound mail filtering tools
- Custom information sharing rules to determine how broadly employees are allowed to share with Google Docs, Google Calendar, and Google Sites
- Custom password length requirements and visual strength indicators to help employees pick secure passwords
- Enforced SSL connections to ensure secure HTTPS access
- Optional email archiving, with up to 10 years of retention
Google undergoes regular third-party security reviews and SAS 70 audits. Data is stored in both a primary and backup data centre, so all your information will be safe.
And remember: Google doesn’t claim ownership of your data, doesn’t share your data, keeps it as long as you want, and allows you to delete or move the data if you choose. Everything is safe and secure but easy for you to access from anywhere, anytime – any device!
Find out more about Google Workspace from HostPapa:
- Hong Kong
- New Zealand
- United Kingdom
- United States
If you need help with your HostPapa account, please open a support ticket from your dashboard.